Re: screen not refreshing on certain sites

Clarissa Mitchell

This is the exact same issue I've been having.

On 2/19/20, George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:
NVDA plus F5 does not always work for me, but forcing browse mode with
nvda plus spacebar works every time. Your mileage may vary.

I have this issue with three Chromium based browsers; Google Chrome,
Brave and the new Ms Edge.

George

On 2/19/2020 9:33 AM, Gene wrote:
There is no reason to not have access to the field you are working
with. Simply issue the command NVDA key f5 and the page will
refresh. When you alt tab away, then alt tab back, you are refreshing
the page in the browse mode buffer. That is exactly what NVDA key f5
does, but much more conveniently.