Accessibility issues with latest potplayer, warn user not to upgrade to latest version

William Wong

Hi,

One of my computer updated potplayer to 1.7.21126

and came across the following issues with nvda.

1. pressing application key / right click with mouse cannot access the context menu

2. pressing f5 cannot access the preferences

3. the installer of the latest version added a adware, and if it is on that step, pressing tab with nvda cannot access the buttons.

I found it very frustrated, cause my work require potplayer's function.

Anyone would know any media player has a function to press hotkey and copy the current play position to clipboard?

Thanks,

William