From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Capelle
Sent: 6 August 2016 13:53
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new user with a question about cursors

i am not seeing those options.
----- Original Message -----
From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 7:40 AM

hi.
go to nvda preferences object presentation, press enter on it and see
the first two options which are system focus and system caret.
they should be checked.
if they are uncheck, check them with space key.
God bless you!

On 8/5/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Chris,

Did you try hitting insert down-arrow to read a document? I don't know
why NVDA isn't seeing the cursor.

Rosemarie

On 8/4/2016 7:42 PM, Chris Judd wrote:
Hi all,
I’ve been using NVDA for the past 2 days now, and I love it!
I was wondering, when ever I am reading something, and I press control
home to go to the top of the document how can I get the cursors to
match where I am going? I press my up and down arrows, but they are
in the same place where I left off.
I’m sorry if this isn’t making any sense, but I’m new to NVDA, so I’m
learning.
Thanks,
Chris

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.