From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Wong
Sent: 20 February 2020 01:38
To: NVDA Mailing List <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Accessibility issues with latest potplayer, warn user not to upgrade to latest version

Hi,

One of my computer updated potplayer to 1.7.21126

and came across the following issues with nvda.

1. pressing application key / right click with mouse cannot access the
context menu

2. pressing f5 cannot access the preferences

3. the installer of the latest version added a adware, and if it is on
that step, pressing tab with nvda cannot access the buttons.

I found it very frustrated, cause my work require potplayer's function.

Anyone would know any media player has a function to press hotkey and
copy the current play position to clipboard?

Thanks,

William