Re: The period key not speaking

Pramit

'AppData' is a folder in your Windows user account home folder, and 'Roaming' is a folder within that. AppData\Roaming is where programs on your machine store data that is specific to your user account. The folder is normally hidden, and lives within your user account home folder.

Pramit

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 5:41 PM Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@...> wrote:
What's 'roaming'?