NVDA 2019.3.1 Not saying selected and unselected

davemackenzie.york@...

Hi,

With 19.3.1 and windows 10 (up-to-date) NVDA will not say selected or unselected on highlighted files/folders/shortcuts when tapping the space bar.  If I do a quick search using the first letter, the first instance of a file/ folder/shortcut is selected, but not spoken by NVDA, I have to arrow down then up to confirm selection.

All add-ons have been removed.  The situation is the same when loading NVDA 19.3.1 onto a brand new computer.

Reinstalling 19.2.1 resolves the problem.

Any help is appreciated.  Is this a bug or will changing a setting resolve this?

Thank you,

David Mackenzie