Re: Accessibility issues with latest potplayer, warn user not to upgrade to latest version

Edited

Is this an issue exclusive to Windows 10? On my Windows 7 PotPlayer seems to be accessible, even with the latest version. My laptop is running Windows 10 and I'm experiencing the same issue whereby the context menu is not accessible.
Update: I tried the earlier suggestion to change a skin setting, and it worked!
Regarding the adware, the button to decline the offer is clearly accessible with NVDA. Just press enter or space on the decline button and you should be good to go.