Re: web pages not refreshing

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Don

I reported this problem with refreshing etc to Quentin along with a long. I had had a couple of reports about nvda not refreshing in google chrome, the new edge etc it seems to be the chromium based browsers. some said they had to alt/tab away then come back and the page would refresh.

A log was also sent along to him when it was happening on a banking website.

Some said using the space bar and nvda key would refresh the page. The nvda key + F5 key will do the same.

Not sure if he did a ticket he usually lets you know when he does.

Gene nz

On 21/02/2020 9:27 am, Don H wrote:
Running NVDA 2019.3.1 on a win 10 laptop using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as my browser.
Running into more and more issues with web pages not being refreshed so that NVDA reads the new page after hitting enter on a link or other control.  Have to use the alt tab keys to get NVDA back on the new refreshed page.
Is this issue being addressed by the NVDA development team?
Thanks