Re: NVDA 2019.3.1 Not saying selected and unselected

Quentin Christensen

Hi David,

Which synthesizer are you using?  This seems to work for me using OneCore or eSpeak NG.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 2:13 AM David Mackenzie <davemackenzie.york@...> wrote:
Hi,

With 19.3.1 and windows 10 (up-to-date) NVDA will not say selected or
unselected on highlighted files/folders/shortcuts when tapping the space
bar.  If I do a quick search using the first letter, the first instance
of a file/ folder/shortcut is selected, but not spoken by NVDA, I have
to arrow down then up to confirm selection.

All add-ons have been removed.  The situation is the same when loading
NVDA 19.3.1 onto a brand new computer.

Reinstalling 19.2.1 resolves the problem.

Any help is appreciated.  Is this a bug or will changing a setting
resolve this?

Thank you,

David Mackenzie

--