Re: 2019.3.1 Update- Help

Quentin Christensen

Re the mouse and Chrome, if you press NVDA+M is mouse tracking enabled?  (Note that toggles it, so you may need to press it twice to ensure it is "enabled".  It seems to be working for me, but if you have mouse tracking enabled and it isn't working for you on sites like Wikipedia or NVAccess.org, if you could send me a log at debug level to info@..., I can have a look.

Re Outlook, there are a couple of issues at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues so if you could clarify what is happening, we can try to ascertain if it is one of those known issues (and if so where we're at investigating it) or something different.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 9:49 AM Ryan Chin <ryan.chin@...> wrote:

Just updated to latest version.  I’m experiencing and issue on windows 10 where it will not read when I use my mouse in google chrome but works fine in Firefox.   Also, I’m experiencing an extended lag when working in Microsoft Outlook.  NVDA hangs cutting off the reader and sometimes crashes out outlook.

Any assistance would be welcomed.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager