Re: Remote

Quentin Christensen

I can't answer the original question, but I definitely echo Brian's question - if there is one thing I could stop people saying it's "I'm using the latest (program XYZ)".  In the case of NVDA, the latest might be 2017.3 because you are using Windows XP, it might be 2019.3.1, or it might be NVDA alpha-19724,2c4caa62.  In the case of Windows or Office, it's even harder, as the latest version available TO YOU might be different to the latest version I can get - because of any number of random things like where we each are, which video card our PC has, or simply Microsoft not wanting to roll out something to everyone at once, so rolling it out to a random 10% of users, and one of us is in that group and one not.

Please, if you are reporting anything, to any software company, include the version number - that's why software has version numbers :)

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:18 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
What is "the latest remote"?

The actual latest, depending on the version of NVDA one is currently using, can be obtained from:  https://nvdaremote.com/download/

       ~ Madonna