Re: web pages not refreshing

Quentin Christensen

Sorry folks, I haven't been ignoring those who have reported this to me directly.  We've had a few reports of this, and I can recreate it myself.  I hadn't yet created an issue, I was trying to investigate exactly what was going on with it.  In the meantime, someone else has created https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/10801 which seems as good a place as any to record any more info on this issue (feel free to comment on that issue if you can add any technical info, a log, etc).

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 2:48 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:

I've seen the same thing. I use Microsoft Edge here. It occurred with alphas of NVDA as well.

On 2/20/2020 3:27 PM, Don H wrote:
Running NVDA 2019.3.1 on a win 10 laptop using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as my browser.
Running into more and more issues with web pages not being refreshed so that NVDA reads the new page after hitting enter on a link or other control.  Have to use the alt tab keys to get NVDA back on the new refreshed page.
Is this issue being addressed by the NVDA development team?
Thanks

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager