Re: Accessibility issues with latest potplayer, warn user not to upgrade to latest version

William Wong

Thanks for this info.

After the fix, my potplayer is now able to access the context menu.

I think the problem is not exclusive to Win 10, because my win 7 is having this issue as well.

anuj sharma 於 20/2/2020 23:14 寫道:

How to make accessible latest DAUM pot player
1 open pot player
2 press f5 for preferences
3 expend general and move to skin
4 press tab till “context menu”
5 select “system default” by up and down arrow key
6 press ok and your pot player will be accessible
thanks and try it

On 20/02/2020, CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...> wrote:
Hello.
Pot Player now have accessibility issues. A temporal solution is search the
installer of a previous version and not update, but the developers now
introduce this issues, and in 2018 this player not had a problem with NVDA.
Regards.