Re: Accessibility issues with latest potplayer, warn user not to upgrade to latest version

Arlene

William, are you using the latest updates in windows ten?  I don’t know if this is true. I don’t think its accessible for ten. If it is. You may have to tweek it for you to make it work. I heard it works quite well with windows 7.  I think if you down grade Pot player  it will probably work for you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: February 21, 2020 4:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessibility issues with latest potplayer, warn user not to upgrade to latest version

hello.

and thanks for suggestions of everyone that helped us to make pot

player accessible again.

the last version of pot player is 200204.

today i downloaded and installed it on my windows xp.

both bringing preferences by f5 and using context menu with

application key are accessible.

God bless you all!

--

By God,