Re: nvda key q to quit or restart

Sarah k Alawami

Your control key might be stuck virtually. I've ben getting this since an updating January and it has not be fixed with every update LTHEREAFTER, , in fact it is getting worse. This I don't think is an nvda issue hence I would report this to Microsoft. I already sent feedback with windows f.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 21 Feb 2020, at 6:33, Brian Vogel wrote:

Have you done a full uninstall, reboot (using Restart if you have Fast Startup enabled under Windows 10), and reinstall from a fresh copy of the installer?   If you haven't, you should.

       ~ Madonna