Re: Waltr2

Mary Otten

They just broke up iTunes, so you have a music app and podcasts et al. Apple is not dumping that big revenue stream!

And per Jonathan Mosen, Waaltr II is accessible with JAWS, so this may be an NVDA thing or an operator error. I've not tried this app, so I have 0 personal experience.

Mary

On 2/21/2020 4:05 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 06:51 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Its no long available on the Mac.
So what is Apple replacing it with?  I can't believe they'd drop iTunes without a replacement of some sort (but stranger things have happened).

       ~ Madonna