Re: Waltr2

Ian Blackburn

You use the finder in Catalina to sync your devices
This really isn’t related to nvda

On 22 Feb 2020, at 8:07 am, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

Well they redesigned the Music app on Mac OS Catalina. I don’t own a Mac so I can’t say how you sync your I devices etc.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 7:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Waltr2

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 06:51 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Its no long available on the Mac.

So what is Apple replacing it with?  I can't believe they'd drop iTunes without a replacement of some sort (but stranger things have happened).

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.

~ Madonna

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.