Re: Waltr2

Sarah k Alawami

They replaced it with the side bar. You can do so much, but I replaced itunes with iMazing which is amazing.

Take care and they do have iMazing for windows but it is not that accessible.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 21 Feb 2020, at 16:05, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 06:51 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Its no long available on the Mac.
So what is Apple replacing it with?  I can't believe they'd drop iTunes without a replacement of some sort (but stranger things have happened).

       ~ Madonna