NVDA gets stuck in certain frames on a Web page

Maria S

Hi everyone. I am using NVDA 2019.3.1 with Windows 10 and have noticed
that when I use Firefox, NVDA gets stuck in certain frames of a Web
page. These are usually either ads or widgets for sharing to Facebook
or Twitter.

I know that there are other Web browsers, and I use them when I need
to, but I do prefer Firefox and have used it for years.

The only way I can find to temporarily fix the problem is to restart
NVDA, but it only works until it finds another frame.

Just wanted to report it in case the developers might have an idea of
what's wrong.

Maria