Re: NVDA 2019.3.1 and External Soundcard and Firefox

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi don

A ticket has been created and you can comment or add a log etc.

Below is from the email and link to the ticket.

This was from one of the developers on the list.

Sorry folks, I haven't been ignoring those who have reported this to me directly.  We've had a few reports of this, and I can recreate it myself.  I hadn't yet created an issue, I was trying to investigate exactly what was going on with it.  In the meantime, someone else has created https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/10801 which seems as good a place as any to record any more info on this issue (feel free to comment on that issue if you can add any technical info, a log, etc).

Gene nz

On 23/02/2020 10:19 pm, Pele West wrote:
Hi Gene

apologies, in my previous message I had a brainstorm and said that NVDA
kept saying "Confirm", I meant "Unknown".

It seems to say "Unknown" on all the pages I have loaded.

I have also removed all the Mozilla and NVDA files after uninstalling
the programs, and then I have reinstalled them with no luck.

And now I also have this problem that NVDA will not see the external
sound card.

NVDA works perfectly with Chrome.

I am not sure I understand your question about the Taskbar. Firefox
shows up on there.

Pele