From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria S
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA gets stuck in certain frames on a Web page

Hi everyone. I am using NVDA 2019.3.1 with Windows 10 and have noticed that
when I use Firefox, NVDA gets stuck in certain frames of a Web page. These
are usually either ads or widgets for sharing to Facebook or Twitter.

I know that there are other Web browsers, and I use them when I need to, but
I do prefer Firefox and have used it for years.

The only way I can find to temporarily fix the problem is to restart NVDA,
but it only works until it finds another frame.

Just wanted to report it in case the developers might have an idea of what's
wrong.

Maria