Re: Microsoft's accessibility help page for Edge.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Robert,

I read the article you shared and it's quite informative. I think I like the older version of edge better.

Rosemarie

On 2/24/2020 10:27 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I'm sharing this because I don't think it's been shared before. I'd bookmark the below. It has some useful links and lists and more, about using the Chromium based Microsoft Edge with the keyboard. Their grammar errors bug me but I can live with it. There's even a link at the bottom to help you revert back to the old Edge.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4538354/microsoft-edge-new-accessibility