Re: Questions about Skype with NVDA

  Hi hear is a dropbox link to the skype nvdaaddon for those who are interested..

skype nvda addon.

On 2/25/2020 8:21 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don't need or use an add on. I just treat skype as a a web page and go from there. It's easy to navigate and very very fast, at least on windows.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 24 Feb 2020, at 22:44, Cordelia Scharpf wrote:

Not that well. As far as I remember, Skype 8 came into effect in 2018, and I found navigating with NVDA (without an add-on) somewhat tedious. The NVDA add-on (for Skype 8) got updated and is compatible with NVDA 2019.3 and higher earlier this year, and it works great.

Cordelia