From: Gene <gsasner@...>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, August 6, 2016 7:42 pm
Subject: Re: [nvda] Laptop acting weird?

Are you saying it permanently fixed it or only for that one time? Did you upgrade to Windows 10 with NVDA installed and not reinstall it? I'm not talking about the upgrade. I'm talking about upgrading from some other version of Windows. It has been recommended that NVDA be reinstalled after upgrading. it solves problems. I haven't seen this problem discussed in that context but it still may apply.