Re: changes in speech in NVDA 2019.3

David Csercsics

I notice a similar issue with espeak where the beginning and end of utterances will sometimes clip with both of my USB sound cards. One of them is a AudioQuest DragonFly Red which is sometimes hooked to headphones and sometimes studio monitors. When I first start NVDA the first part of the startup tones gets clipped and the first syllable of the first utterance from espeak is clipped off as well. This happens less frequently with the Logitech h800 headphones I have, but even on those it still occurs occasionally.