Re: changes in speech in NVDA 2019.3

Well lets see if it continues, I just got the latest driver with my card and its not doing it now and its a lot less allready.

So maybe eventually its going to go away.

I always get latest driver in fact things are a lot better now so who knows.

On 26/02/2020 1:44 pm, David Csercsics wrote:
No, I haven't seen it with other sounds unless the sound card was previously asleep for a long period. It's probably a driver bug somewhere. It's not too severe, just a bit strange. The sound card that glitches most frequently with NVDA only supports 24-bit audio, so maybe that has something to do with it.