Re: Microsoft's accessibility help page for Edge.

molly the blind tech lover

One thing I like in edge is that you can press alt plus n when you get a notification. I think I remember this in Internet explorer as well.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's accessibility help page for Edge.

Hmph.

I also find edge is a lot like chrome except that it has the edge interface bolted on, so while it looks like chrome its just crappy edge.

Chrome is still better than edge because its not edge.

To be honest, if I was going to make a microsoft brouser and was microsoft, I'd actually upgrade internet explorer and continue using the interface.

Only internet explorer asks you if you want to run a file rather than saving it with its infobar.

It also has no frills which is still while doing admin I still use it a load.

On 26/02/2020 2:20 pm, Arlene wrote:

So do I! I find Edge is a lot like Chrome.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10