versions of nvda to see what are the difference.

No, but you can use nvda's qn keys to do the same thing. It is an
electron app. For more discussion go to the skype english list which can
be found at groups.io

Take care

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.

Our [discord](https://discord.gg/dfr7MaVK) is where you will know when
we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel
a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast)

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 25 Feb 2020, at 9:23, zahra wrote:

does skype 8 have shortcuts for doing tasks like single navigation
keys which are used in web browsers?

I don't need or use an add on. I just treat skype as a a web page and
go
from there. It's easy to navigate and very very fast, at least on
windows.

Take care

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page
as
well.

to subscribe to the feed click
[here](http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp)

Our [discord](https://discord.gg/dfr7MaVK) is where you will know
when
we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the
channel
a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main
lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast)

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 24 Feb 2020, at 22:44, Cordelia Scharpf wrote:

Not that well. As far as I remember, Skype 8 came into effect in
2018,
and I found navigating with NVDA (without an add-on) somewhat
tedious.
The NVDA add-on (for Skype 8) got updated and is compatible with
NVDA
2019.3 and higher earlier this year, and it works great.

Cordelia