Re: NVDA 2019.3.1 Not saying selected and unselected

Roger Stewart

All I can say is this is working fine for me here. It always announces the item I land on whether by arrowing or using first letter navigation.
Roger

On 2/26/2020 9:33 AM, David Mackenzie wrote:
Hi,

With 19.3.1 and windows 10 (up-to-date) NVDA will not say selected or unselected on highlighted files/folders/shortcuts when typingCtrl and space bar.  If I do a quick search using the first letter, the first instance of a file/ folder/shortcut is selected, but not spoken by NVDA, I have to arrow down then up to confirm selection.

This true onn 3 Differemt Computerrs tried, one brand new.

All add-ons have been removed.  The situation is the same when loading NVDA 19.3.1 onto a brand new computer.

Reinstalling 19.2.1 resolves the problem.

Any help is appreciated.  Is this a bug or will changing a setting resolve this?

Thank you,

David Mackenzie