Re: web pages not refreshing

Sarah k Alawami

I didn't think that keyboard keystroke existed? Windows f5 I mean. What does that do exactly. Do you mean control f5 to force refresh the page?

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 26 Feb 2020, at 8:42, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Good morning:  The windows hotkey of f5 also refreshes as well. Have you tried this key stroke?

Dave

On 2/20/2020 1:27 PM, Don H wrote:

Running NVDA 2019.3.1 on a win 10 laptop using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as my browser.
Running into more and more issues with web pages not being refreshed so that NVDA reads the new page after hitting enter on a link or other control.  Have to use the alt tab keys to get NVDA back on the new refreshed page.
Is this issue being addressed by the NVDA development team?
Thanks