Re: web pages not refreshing

Felix G.

Yes, F5 has been around for some time.

Am Mi., 26. Feb. 2020 um 18:43 Uhr schrieb Monte Single <mrsingle@...>:

Hi Folks,I started using Internet explorer with win 95 and I used the f5 key to refresh the browser.

Yes, it is a windows keystroke and I started using it with Internet Epplorer and win 95 and that was in the last millennium.

At that time I was using screen magnification. So as I said in my previous post, Now I use f5 with chrome and firefox and nvda as the screenreader.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: February-26-20 10:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] web pages not refreshing

I didn't think that keyboard keystroke existed? Windows f5 I mean. What does that do exactly. Do you mean control f5 to force refresh the page?

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 26 Feb 2020, at 8:42, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Good morning: The windows hotkey of f5 also refreshes as well. Have you tried this key stroke?

Dave

On 2/20/2020 1:27 PM, Don H wrote:

Running NVDA 2019.3.1 on a win 10 laptop using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as my browser.
Running into more and more issues with web pages not being refreshed so that NVDA reads the new page after hitting enter on a link or other control. Have to use the alt tab keys to get NVDA back on the new refreshed page.
Is this issue being addressed by the NVDA development team?
Thanks