Re: web pages not refreshing

Don H

I have found that sometimes the insert F5 does not resolve the problem and that a alt tab does. It sure would be nice if this issue was resolved as part of a NVDA update if it is really a NVDA issue.

On 2/26/2020 10:42 AM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:
Good morning:  The windows hotkey of f5 also refreshes as well. Have you tried this key stroke?
Dave
On 2/20/2020 1:27 PM, Don H wrote:
Running NVDA 2019.3.1 on a win 10 laptop using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as my browser.
Running into more and more issues with web pages not being refreshed so that NVDA reads the new page after hitting enter on a link or other control.  Have to use the alt tab keys to get NVDA back on the new refreshed page.
Is this issue being addressed by the NVDA development team?
Thanks