Re: web pages not refreshing

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Part of a message below about chrome.

We've had a couple of reports of similar things.  I can reproduce at least some of the issues as well.  I believe they stem from recent Chrome updates (since Chrome updates itself behind the scenes, it can be hard to notice until something goes wrong, and when it comes around the time you've updated something like your screen reader, it's easy to be unsure exactly who to blame).

Gene nz

On 27/02/2020 7:07 am, Don H wrote:
I have found that sometimes the insert F5 does not resolve the problem and that a alt tab does.  It sure would be nice if this issue was resolved as part of a NVDA update if it is really a NVDA issue.

On 2/26/2020 10:42 AM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:
Good morning:  The windows hotkey of f5 also refreshes as well. Have you tried this key stroke?

Dave

On 2/20/2020 1:27 PM, Don H wrote:
Running NVDA 2019.3.1 on a win 10 laptop using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as my browser.
Running into more and more issues with web pages not being refreshed so that NVDA reads the new page after hitting enter on a link or other control.  Have to use the alt tab keys to get NVDA back on the new refreshed page.
Is this issue being addressed by the NVDA development team?
Thanks