Re: web pages not refreshing

Felix G.

Hello,
This issue has persistently eluded my attempts at reproducing it reliably, but I keep seeing it. I can confirm it seems to affect Chromium-based browsers only.
Best,
Felix

Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> schrieb am Mi. 26. Feb. 2020 um 21:16:

Hello,
I have seen this issue with JAWS 2020. It happens to me quite frequently on Amazon. I have seen it with NVDA as well but not quite as often. I mainly see this behavior in chromium based browsers. I have not noticed it in Firefox.

Greg Wocher