Re: web pages not refreshing

Adriani Botez

This seems fixed in Chrome 81 Beta which is scheduled to be released on March 17th.

Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Felix G.
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020 21:46
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] web pages not refreshing

Hello,

This issue has persistently eluded my attempts at reproducing it reliably, but I keep seeing it. I can confirm it seems to affect Chromium-based browsers only.

Best,

Felix

Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> schrieb am Mi. 26. Feb. 2020 um 21:16:

Hello,
I have seen this issue with JAWS 2020. It happens to me quite frequently on Amazon. I have seen it with NVDA as well but not quite as often. I mainly see this behavior in chromium based browsers. I have not noticed it in Firefox.

Greg Wocher