Re: web pages not refreshing

Hmmm yeah, chrome sets the mark though that does push an interesting thing.

Since we depend on some of these libraries etc, I wander if a way could be put in for the user to get the latest stable somehow, or is it not in binary.

In other words what is stopping me from updating some of these libraries myself if I wanted.

Also, on the same note, has the nvda synths page on the wiki been updated with 19.3.1 compatability.

On 27/02/2020 10:39 am, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Shaun,

Good theory.  The problem, I believe, is that, Edge, or another browser based on Chromium, will only get a fix from the new version of Chrome, once they update their version of Chromium to the new version.  In the same way that if something gets fixed in a new build of eSpeak NG today, it will only appear in NVDA once we update to a new build of eSpeak NG and then push out a new version of NVDA.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 8:07 AM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

I don't need this all day in chrome thank goodness but I have noticed it.

That does bring up another interesting question though

If google chrome is doing this, then chromium itself is doing this.

If chromium itself is doing this then edge is doing this as well as every other chromium based brouser.

So when google fix chromium and it becomes stable, then everything should fix itself at the same time or am I being to simplistic.

On 27/02/2020 10:00 am, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hi.

I’ve seen this issue as well. Glad it’s being fixed 😊