it just happened again.

ken lawrence

                I don’t know what is going on but I’m clicking the email address link in one of the digest messages and it’s working.  I just now tried to send a message to NVDA at NVDA dot groups dot Io manually. For some unknown reason yahoo is coming back with a failure note saying can’t deliver to  chatlist reply.  I’m absolutely sure I’m typing the right address what does yahood have to do with itto send message to this list I have to click the email address link in a digest message.  I haven’t done anything I haven’t done a 100 times.  What is my computer thinking I’m sending too.  So will ask again.  Will the teamtalk and skype addons be updated.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10