Re: it just happened again.

brice Mijares

Yahoo is constantly bouncing groups.io mail. I finally got gmail account strickly for groups.io mail. Made the change 2 weeks ago and no more problems. Good luck.

On 2/26/2020 5:22 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

                I don’t know what is going on but I’m clicking the email address link in one of the digest messages and it’s working.  I just now tried to send a message to NVDA at NVDA dot groups dot Io manually. For some unknown reason yahoo is coming back with a failure note saying can’t deliver to  chatlist reply.  I’m absolutely sure I’m typing the right address what does yahood have to do with itto send message to this list I have to click the email address link in a digest message.  I haven’t done anything I haven’t done a 100 times.  What is my computer thinking I’m sending too.  So will ask again.  Will the teamtalk and skype addons be updated.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>; for Windows 10