Re: Web pages not being refreshed

George McCoy

As has been repeatedly mentioned on these threads, nvda plus f5 *does *not* *always* *work.

George

On 2/24/2020 1:20 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Just press NVDA+F5 to refresh...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:17 de 24/02/2020, Governor staten escreveu:

I don't think an add-on is needed. Something is misfiring in either Chrome or NVDA. It should also be noted that the same occurs in Microsoft Edge, the most recent version. I no longer use the development version. Therefore, I cannot speak to what is going on with that version.

On 2/24/2020 2:03 PM, Don H wrote:
I believe that I am not the only one having problems with web pages not refreshing when using the latest version of NVDA and Google chrome.
Would it be possible for someone to create a NVDA addon to resolve this issue?