Re: Web pages not being refreshed

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah, for me ti works, but I get kicked back to the top of the page and we are starting over. It sucks. The form fields are still there etc but yeah it really does not work, maybe only 30 percent of the time for me.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 26 Feb 2020, at 20:33, George McCoy wrote:

As has been repeatedly mentioned on these threads, nvda plus f5 *does *not* *always* *work.

George

On 2/24/2020 1:20 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Just press NVDA+F5 to refresh...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:17 de 24/02/2020, Governor staten escreveu:

I don't think an add-on is needed. Something is misfiring in either Chrome or NVDA. It should also be noted that the same occurs in Microsoft Edge, the most recent version. I no longer use the development version. Therefore, I cannot speak to what is going on with that version.

On 2/24/2020 2:03 PM, Don H wrote:
I believe that I am not the only one having problems with web pages not refreshing when using the latest version of NVDA and Google chrome.
Would it be possible for someone to create a NVDA addon to resolve this issue?