Re: Web pages not being refreshed

Sarah k Alawami

Oh, it's fixed. We just have not gotten the build. I heard it will be sometime in march or so according to the list archives.

Take care and have a happy wednesday.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 26 Feb 2020, at 20:51, Jimmy Vonderlinden via Groups.Io wrote:

I've noticed this too. What works some times for me is to alt tab back and forth from one window and than back to google chrome.
I hope this helps, and that it can get fixed soon