Re: NVDA 2019.3.1 and Chrome 80

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, if you hit escape, you will end up at theestart button, at least that is the case for me.

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 26 Feb 2020, at 21:23, Jimmy Vonderlinden via Groups.Io wrote:

ok, heres a crazy workaround I found. I just had to do it now to reply to this post on the web
Press the windows key.  After you hear start window, press escape. This brings chrome back to focus and you will land on the form field