Re: I'm not sure If I can properly create an event using NVDA with either Firefox or Edge released version

I'm sorry for the lack of information. I'm speaking of the Facebook website:

https://facebook.com

 I'm also talking about the Facebook app for Android.

I'm trying to create an event on a Facebook page.

With the development release of Edge, it allows me to activate the "publish" button. However, it's like something is not proper. It will sit there with the event creation dialog still opened. If I close the event dialog, the event will, of course, not be created.

If I didn't say it before, I can create events using the Facebook app on my Android phone. Typing is a bit tedious on that device. I'm using the latest alpha of NVDA. The development version of Edge I'm using is the latest as of yesterday.

A brief breakdown for you all. On Firefox 73.0.1 and Microsoft Edge 80.0.361.62 (Official build), I cannot at all edit or create an event. With Microsoft development version 82.0.432.3 (Official build) dev (64-bit), it appears that the event is created. However, it does not result in the closing of the event creation dialog.

On 2/27/2020 4:15 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Which app are you talking about? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 12:58 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Here is the issue. I literally cannot click "save". I can use the app on
my Android phone to mostly create the event. I'm trying to edit it now,
nothing happens. I can press "cancel" or "cancel event, and they work.
"Save" button doesn't work. I'm using Firefox 73.0.1 64-bit. Same issue
exists with the Edge release version. Any ideas on this one, or hints?
Anything will be appreciated.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber