From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John J.
Boyer
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Your First NVDA App module: recording from last session
(API's) now available

Is this series of sessions available in text form? Since I am deaf-blind I
cannot use mp3s. I'm very interested in writing app modules, particularly
for improving Braille in some aplications, such as Thunderbird.

John

On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 02:21:58PM -0700, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi everyone,

The recording of the last session of Your First NVDA App Module
(API's) is now up:

http://nvda-kr.org/files/nvdaAppMod6.mp3

Enjoy the recording.

Cheers,