Re: Weird issue!

Danni

I thought so too but for the fact that it had been working perfectly for quite some time without issue and the fact that my sighted neighbor could see everything that NVDA normally reads and it's not reading for me????

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird issue!

I'm thinking it's something with the website. I have had similar issues at skype.com and their forums for years now.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 27 Feb 2020, at 22:22, Danni wrote:

I post on www.delphiforums.com and all has worked fine until today! when I go into a forum and click post new normally I get a box to type in and subject box and other options but today I click post new and get nothing?

My neighbor came over to look and it's working fine but NVDA isn't reading it and am wondering if a setting got changed and what setting that might be? am baffled and hope to heck this made some sort of sense? lol

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.