Re: Number Pad

Howard Traxler

Sorry, simple solution:  So I restarted the computer and had the same problem.  Pressed the numlock key; fixed it.  Still have to learn how to use the various review modes.  Is there an easy-to-understand explanation of them?

Howard

On 2/28/2020 1:08 PM, Howard Traxler via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,
Running NVDA (the version before current) on my HP desktop with keyboard set to laptop.  Until now, I've been able to use review functions with the number pad.  All of a sudden, it stopped working.  I restarted NVDA but no change.  Any ideas?

Thanks.
Howard