Re: an accessible voice recorder?

Hi all
1. With MP3 Direct Cut, press r at the main window to start recording. You may need the lame mp3 encoder for this to work. Exactly I don't remember.
2. I'm sorry for my last e-mail because of incorrect info. Sound recorder is a program included in windows xp. From Windows 7 or higher, the program has been renamed to voice recorder, and you can find it by typing voice at the search box of start menu.
Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp
Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai
52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM
Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488
E-mail: tech@saomaicenter.org
Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org
Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@gmail.com; cuong@saomaicenter.org
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 2/29/2020 10:32 AM, zahra wrote:
hi.
which version of windows have the capability of deleating unnecessary
parts of file as you mentioned?

On 2/28/20, Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Windows has a program called sound recorder. It is simple, and it could
do something like delete from a point to begin / end of file.
Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp
Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai
52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM
Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488
E-mail: tech@saomaicenter.org
Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org
Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@gmail.com; cuong@saomaicenter.org
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 2/28/2020 3:41 AM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:
Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice
recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the
file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just
one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you