Re: nvda 2019.3 vocalizer, and remote support

Rui Fontes

Hello!

We already have a almost fully compatible driver at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4v7ccujysf8rje/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

Now, we are investigating the bug between our driver and Speech Viewer...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 05:51 de 29/02/2020, tal lederman escreveu:

hello,
i still have problems with vocalizer license. the driver is installed but there's no speech and i can't do anything with my license from the vocalizer menu. i tried to open the newest version of the driver that you send on dropbox but the file was removed.
can you please send the link again so i can try and see if it solves my problem?
thanks