Re: an accessible voice recorder?

Roger Stewart

With mp3 Direct Cut running and in focus, just hit the "R" key. It will say something like recording is ready to start.  Then you just use the spacebar to start and stop recording.
Roger

On 2/28/2020 9:30 PM, zahra wrote:
hi.
i did not find a way to record audio with mp3 direct cut.
how is it possible?

On 2/28/20, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
Mp3 Direct Cut can do this. It can record and it can then edit the
recording as well.
Roger

On 2/27/2020 2:41 PM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:
Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice
recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the
file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just
one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you

.