From: Bernd Dorer
Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020 2:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] My addons collection

Hi,

the link isn't working for me. Did you share the file to everyone who has the link?

best regards

Bernd

Am 12.02.2020 um 22:25 schrieb abdul muhamin:

Hi all, since morning, I’m trying to separate all of the NVDA addons that are available on my pc, my result is as follows:

Total: 146 addons.

Working: 73.

Non-working: 73.

Means 50 percent of my addons have been effected due to the migration of the NVDA from python 2 to python3.

I hope that these addons will working again, you can get my addons collection and check them your self.

here

Sent from Mail for Windows 10